Professional gigabit network card with Broadcom 5751 chipset for outstanding performance and fast data throughput. The LR-9210 takes the load off the main processor, so that the network transfer hardly uses it anymore.
The connection is made on the network side via one RJ45 port. Internally, the card is plugged into a free PCIe x1 1.1 slot (or higher). The card is delivered in a retail package with driver CD, operating instructions and standard and low-profile slot bezels.
- Type: Gigabit network interface card
- Model: ARGUS LR-9210
- Slot: PCIe x1 v1.1
- Connectors: 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000
- Chipset: Broadcom 5751
- Other features: supports Auto MDI, High-Speed Risc Core, 24Kb RX Buffer, Off-Load UDP-, TCP-, IP- and checksum calculation, Wake Up Support ACPI 2.0 and APM)
- incl. standard- and low-profile slot bezels for use in very compact housings (i.e. 2U rack-servers)
- Operating systems: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, Linux
- Scope of delivery: retail package with driver CD, operating instructions, standard and low-profile slot bezels