Professional dual-gigabit network card with Intel® 82576 chipset for outstanding performance and fast data throughput. The LR-9212 takes the load off the main processor, so that the network transfer hardly uses it anymore.
The connection is made on the network side via two RJ45 ports. Internally, the card is plugged into a free PCIe x1 2.0 slot (or higher). The card is delivered in a retail package with driver CD, operating instructions and standard and low-profile slot bezels.
- Type: Dual port gigabit network interface card
- Model: ARGUS LR-9212
- Slot: PCIe x1 v2.0
- Connectors: 2 x RJ45 10/100/1000
- Chipset: intel® 82576
- Other features: Supports Auto MDI, 8 RX and TX queues per port, Off-Load checksum- and segmentation calculation, Intel® Quick Data Technology, Jumbo Frames, VT-c (VMDq, SR-IOV), IEEE 1588 (Timesync.), 802.1AS Security (IPsec, LinkSec3)
- incl. standard- and low-profile slot bezels for use in very compact housings (i.e. 2U rack-servers)
- Operating systems: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, Linux
- Scope of delivery: retail package with driver CD, operating instructions, standard and low-profile slot bezels