Professional dual port 10 Gigabit network card with Intel® 82599 chipset for outstanding performance and fast data throughput. The LR-9802BF-2SFP+ takes the load off the main processor, so that the network transfer hardly uses it anymore.
The connection is made on the network side via two SFP+ ports. Internally, the card is plugged into a free PCIe x8 2.0 slot (or higher). The card is delivered in a retail package with driver CD, operating instructions and standard and low-profile slot bezels.
- Type: Dual Port 10-Gigabit network interface card
- Model: ARGUS LR-9802BF-2SFP+
- Slot: PCIe x8 v2.0
- Connectors: 2 x SFP+ 1G/10G
- Chipset: intel® 82599
- Other features: supports DAC, 16x8 oder 32x4 Rx and 128 TX queues per port, Off-Load checksum-, UDP-, TCP-, IP- and segmentation-calculations, supports up to 64 virtual machines per port, MSI, MSI-X, VT-c (SR-IOV), supports protocols 802.3ae, 802.3ap, 802.3ak and 802.3x, supports datacenter bridging (802.1Qaz, 802.1Qbb), supports WOL and Boot-ROM
- Dimensions: 22 x 120 x 170mm
- incl. standard- and low-profile slot bezels for use in very compact housings (i.e. 2U rack-servers)
- Operating systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux
- Scope of delivery: retail package with driver CD, operating instructions, standard and low-profile slot bezels