This very compact and silent mini server system / NAS is based on the latest intel "Haswell" processor-generation (intel Core i3, i5 or i7). It features dual gigabit LAN as well as wireless-LAN and supports up to four 3.5 inch SATA harddisks. The system is manufactured from high-quality components by Gigabyte, intel and Kingston and installed in a very compact mini-server cube chassis.
Compact and powerful
This system is equipped with the latest industry-standards like USB 3.0 ports, six SATA-600 connectors with intel RAID capability, two HDMI graphics connectors and one DVI-I connector. Additionally, it provides you with dual gigabit LAN connectors and also wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n - 2.4GHz). Its highly communicative equipment makes this system a perfect basis for network-based applications of all types - for example as a compact file-server. For ventilation we used only very silently running fans, so that the system can be operated within offices and other work-environments.
Built around a compact Gigabte GA-H87N-WIFI mainboard, the systems base-configuration consists of a power-efficient intel Core i3-4130T dual-core-processor (2 x 2,9GHz) and 4GB DDR3 Kingston RAM. Optionally, we equip the system with a range of different processor-types and a maximum amount of 16GB RAM. It is also possible to equip the system with different harddisks and a SSD within the configuration-tool below.
If you are interested in a configuration of this system that is not listed in the configuration-tool, please contact us directly. We will prepare an individual offer for your desired system layout then.
Scope of supply
After system-assembly, the completed system receives an extensive and thorough system-test before being shipped. Included in the scope of supply are - apart from the pc-system - the complete mainboard-accessories, a screw-kit and a power-cord (please contact us if you need a special cord). The system will be shipped without operating-system.
NAS / Mini Server System
|| intel Core i3-4130T
|- Dual Core / 2 x 2,9 GHz|
- intel "Haswell" microarchitecture
- 3M L3 Cache
- energy-efficient variant of Core i3 with "T" coding
- 35W TDP
- intel HD Graphics 4400
||Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI (Sockel 1150)
|- chipset: intel H97 Express|
- slots: 1 x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 (usable via optional riser-card with extender)
- supports: intel 4th generation ("Haswell") Core i7/Core i5/Core i3, Celeron , Pentium processors
- RAM: two slots for DDR3-1333/1600 modules up to 16GB max.
- form-factor: mini ITX
- SATA controller: 6 x SATA-III / 6.0GBit/Sek with intel Rapid Storage Technology RAID capability (RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10)
- graphics: integrated intel HD Graphics / DVI-I connector and two HDMI connectors
- audio: onboard Realtek 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
- LAN: dual gigabit LAN with intel LAN chipset (LAN1) and Atheros chipset (LAN2)
- WLAN: wireless LAN / WIFI support - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with 2,4GHz single band
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 6 x USB 3.0 connectors (4 x rear-side)
- 4 x USB 2.0 connectors (2 x rear-side, 2 x front-panel)
||4GB Kingston DDR3-1333 / one module (low-profile)
||300W Seasonic SSP-300SUG flex ATX power supply
|- with active PFC, 80 PLUS Gold certification and 4cm fan|
||mini server-chassis with 4-HDD backplane / mini ITX
|- cooling provided by 80mm Noiseblocker Silent-fan on the backside |
- internal installation-capabilities for one 2,5" SSD and up to 4 x 3,5" HDDs in the trays on the front-side of the chassis
- lockable front-cover
- USB 3.0 connectors on the front side
- Measurements (WxDxH): 200mm x 270mm x 194mm
||mini server-system, mainboard-accessories, WIFI antenna, chassis-accessories, one power-cable and a screw-kit
Average product rating (more ratings might be available in other languages)
Notify me when this product is available